Today we added some great new features for our May Update - many of these were the result of some great user feedback, which we are always happy to receive:
- Expenses module improvements - better integration with account codes.
- Collect Payment screen - fixed a bug where the date picker was disappearing after collecting a payment.
- We added the ability to adjust rent (and other charges) from a date on a 'go-forward' basis; this allows for a more 'bulk' update than from the line-by-line method available in the Rent Roll.
- added the ability for documents/files to flagged as viewable/downloadable by tenants from the tenant portal.
- added the ability for tenants to submit work orders from the tenant portal.
- added the ability for tenants to see their payment history, as well as print individual receipts.
Click the links above for more information and screenshots relating to a few of these items - as always, let us know if you have any questions!